Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
LIFT CAA has been a sponsor for CACFP for over 40 years and we cover 38 counties in the state of Oklahoma.
We are committed to making sure providers are kept up to date on all the changes in the food program as soon as they are available and receive fast courteous response to questions or concerns. As a provider you will receive a monthly check to help cover your food costs and labor for feeding the children you care for. You will receive reimbursement for the meals served to your own children as long as they eat with the day care children and you meet income guidelines. A maximum of 2 main meals and 1 snack or 2 snacks and 1 main meal per child per day.
We provide annual training that will improve your skills and increase your knowledge of nutrition, food preparation and record keeping.
We promote networking and exchange of ideas and sharing recipes.
- Each child in your home will receive nutritious, tasty meals.
- Kidkare available. Kidkare is an online web based program available for you to use for your daily record keeping and file your claim at the end of the month.
- Computer forms are available if you wish to use those and e-mail your claim.
- Paper forms are supplied for your daily record keeping if you choose not to use computer.
- Direct deposit for your monthly reimbursement or you can receive a check in the mail.
- Training/Technical Assistance whenever needed.
- 15/30 day cycle menus available.
- Answering machine 24/7.
- Fax 24/7.
- Monthly newsletter/Payment voucher
- Reimbursement for meals on week-ends
- Reimbursement for meals at late night snack
- Reimbursement for meals on holidays
How to participate in CACFP
- You must first have either a permit or license with DHS or a Tribal permit.
- Complete a contract.
- Agree to all the guidelines in the State contract.
- Attend one annual workshop per program year.
- Allow representatives with photo ID form LIFT CAA, State Department of Education or USDA access to the daycare during normal operating hours.
- There are 3 reviews per program year.
* Reimbursement Rates Effective July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
Rates are subject to change each July.
CACFP reimbursement is not considered income, it is a reimbursement for meals served.
If your food cost exceeds your reimbursement, then the excess is considered a business expense and is tax deductible.
CACFP Program Director
502 W. Duke St
Hugo, Oklahoma 74743
LIFT CAA CACFP
P.O. Box 697
Hugo, Oklahoma 74743